According to statistics, a situation where a man’s salary does not suit his wife is far from uncommon. This state of affairs is found in every third family. Therefore, psychologists offer some tips on how to motivate a husband to make more money and improve the financial situation of a family. Of course, you can try to support yourself on your own, get away from a hopeless and inactive man, or learn how to spend money wisely. However, women often realize that they simply cannot be happy, living in a constant economy mode, without their husband or spinning like a squirrel in a wheel. You can avoid unpleasant consequences or break up by learning to inspire and motivate your husband to earn more money.
The reasons for low earnings. Human nature is to blame
Despite the fact that psychologists call the stronger sex getters, each of them is different in character, preferences and, of course, worldview. The same man can be lazy, lying on the couch with a seal with one woman and super successful, active and adventurous with another. In this case, the passion for development is not the passion itself, but the feelings that it feels next to it.
For example, many women noted that the career growth of their husbands magically coincided with the beginning of the relationship or the period of pregnancy. Psychologists explain this state of affairs as follows: a new love is the best incentive forcing a man to earn more money, and motherhood in his eyes is a tremendous breakthrough on the part of a woman that he simply cannot ignore. As a result, a man seeks to match the level of his beloved, daring to the appropriate feats.
However, this does not mean that you can motivate to earn more money by doing the impossible. You should not strive to stretch the initial stage of the relationship for a few years or a lifetime to give birth to new children. In order to motivate a husband to earn more money, one only needs to reconsider his behavior and work out the right strategy to help him self-actualize. It consists of the hidden manipulation of the partner’s actions.
How to push a partner to earn more money?
To motivate a husband to earn more money, you need:
- Stop limiting the ability of men, to patronize and re-educate him like a child. We need to understand that he will not strive to conquer new heights and improve the quality of life of the family if he feels that he lives with his mom, who solves all problems.
- Adopt your husband with his habits and shortcomings. This will help him to make decisions and develop.
- Give the opportunity to independently manage the family budget. To accept the fact that at first he will make unforgivable mistakes, but adjust himself to the fact that in the end, everything will turn out.
- In order to motivate a husband to earn more money, it is important to support all his ideas and undertakings (relocation, new job or journey). Let him build your life as he sees fit. The main thing is for a man to feel like a leader and believe in his abilities to change life for the better.
- Stop caring for the family at the expense of yourself, raise your self-esteem, making it clear to your husband that you are not ready to be content with small things, but deserve the best. And if he does not give it to you, then there will be a turn of others ready for feats.
- Decide on your desires and discuss them with your partner. It can be anything: vacation, large purchases, construction, repair and even a change of image. It is important to start at least with something significant, enabling a man to find an incentive for big earnings.
- To enable your feminine qualities to awaken. In order to properly motivate a man to earn more money, psychologists are advised to behave like a lover, to be caring, attentive, passionate, and most importantly – a little knowledgeable.
- Do not make scandals over trifles. Next, to a depressive woman who makes countless claims, even the strongest man becomes inactive and indecisive. He is afraid to take responsibility because of the subconscious fear of being condemned again. To motivate to make more money, you need to ensure the psychological balance in the house, giving him the opportunity to focus on the more necessary and important things.
- Relive your life by adding at least minimal changes. Remind your husband that you have one life and you miss so much. Even a joint viewing of a new film in a movie theater, unusual dishes or visiting previously unfamiliar places can become an incentive for awakening.
- Let the man understand that you believe in his authority and that he will succeed! Reassure his pride. Let the husband feel your love, approval, and admiration.
One may argue that men are people with their feelings and needs. However, even psychologists agree that they are not only possible but also need to be managed; therefore they are advised to look for an individual approach to each of them. Compliance with the above recommendations is guaranteed to help motivate a man to earn more money and improve the quality of life of the family. By giving her husband the freedom he needs, or at least creating her illusion, you can see how he changes, becomes more purposeful, and will certainly achieve considerable success!